[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Sponsor and Exhibitor Registration
When the nation痴 top electrical professionals need real world answers to tough harmonics and power quality problems, they find practical solutions at our Harmonics & Power Quality Conferences, which will feature some of the most widely recognized experts in power quality and harmonics, such as Alex McEachern, Mark McGranaghan, Chris Melhorn, Dave Mueller, and Tom Shaughnessy.
As a Sponsor/Exhibitor at these conferences, you値l come face-to-face with large numbers of your top prospects, at a fraction of the cost of individual sales calls - assuming you could arrange appointments into their busy schedules! Past conferences have averaged 150 in attendance.
At these Conferences, we alternate intense education time with opportunities for attendee interaction with Sponsor/Exhibitors - meaning these top professionals are completely focused on harmonics and power quality problems, and are then exposed to the solutions your products offer.
Here痴 a sample of the caliber of electrical professional (actual title and company) you can expect to interact with at the proposed conferences:
Engineering Supervisor, Dept. of Veteran Affairs
Electrical Engineer, US West
Senior Electrical Engineer, Winzler & Kelly
Project Engineer, Weyerhaeuser
Plant Engineer, Boeing
Facilities Engineering Manager, Pacificorp
Manager, PGE Power Services
Electrical Engineer, Bonneville Power Admin.
Manager/System Engineer, Seattle City Light
Senior Electrical Engineer, Brown & Caldwell
Senior Technical Specialist, Port of Seattle
Supervising Engineer, Emerson
Electrical Engineer, Flack & Kurtz
Special Projects Engineer, Tacoma City Light
Grounding Consultant, AT&T Communications
Electrical Engineer, Air Products/Chemicals
Master Electrician, Associated Telecom
Chief Electrical Engineer, Ballinger
Electrical Foreman, Cooper Hospital
Chief Engineer, Computer Power Inc.
Electrical Engineer, Booz Allen & Hamilton
Senior Engineer, Duke Power
Electrical Engineer, Morrison Knudsen
Director, St. Patrick Hospital
Consulting Engineer, Puget Sound Pwr & Light
Electrical Supervisor, Nestle Brands
Electrical Engineer, Intel Corp.
Installation Planner, IBM Corp
As a Sponsor/Exhibitor, you'll receive:
- Face-to-face contact. You値l have access to decision makers as well as specifiers and buyers of your products in a hands-on, problem-solving environment.
- Display space. The Vendor Technology Area, which will contain all sponsoring manufacturer booths, will be located in the same or directly adjacent space where all conference breaks, meals, and receptions will be held.
- Free registration list. Add impact to your presence with this list of qualified attendees for post-show promotional communications.
- Promotional support. You値l receive specialized conference brochures so that you can invite your top 100 customers at a discounted rate of 25% off the advertised registration fee.
- Free conference attendance. We値l provide one complete Conference Package for your booth staff (2 people per booth package) for each 10 x 8-ft. exhibition area purchased. Additional staff attendees will be available at the heavily discounted price of only $125 per person (maximum of two additional people per booth package).
- Complete Exhibitor services. Drape and pipe, furnishings, and 120V power will be provided for each 10 x 8-ft. exhibition area purchased.
- Promotion and recognition. Your company name and logo will be prominently featured in all Conference materials, signage, and online and print ads promoting the Conference as well as in the Conference Proceedings Notebook.
Achieve tremendous visibility to highly qualified specifiers and
users of power quality and harmonics-related products.
Cost per 10 x 8-ft. booth for one conference: $3495.
Special Multi-Conference Pricing:
- Save 25% on the total Sponsor/Exhibitor fee when you register for all three conferences. Your total exhibitor/sponsor fee is only $7865 ($2622/conference).
- Save 15% on the total Sponsor/Exhibitor fee when you register for two conferences. Your total Sponsor/Exhibitor fee is only $5940 ($2970/conference).
- If you are a current or scheduled advertiser in EC&M and/or Power Quality & Reliability Magazines or PQNewsBeat E-Newsletter, you get an additional 10% discount off the total amounts calculated above. So, as an Sponsor/Exhibitor for all three conferences, your total fee is only $7079 ($2359 average per conference). For two conferences, your cost is $5346 total ($2673 average per conference). If you are a current or scheduled advertiser in EC&M and/or Power Quality & Reliability Magazines or PQNewsBeat E-Newsletter and want to be a Sponsor/Exhibitor for one conference, your cost is $3145.
Confirm your Sponsor/Exhibitor status today!
Please confirm for H&PQ 2006 St. Louis, H&PQ 2006 Seattle, and/or H&PQ 2006 Boston.
Exhibit area sizes available are 10 x 8-ft., 20 x 8-ft., and 30 x 8-ft.
Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration Deadline is April 31, 2006.
Contact John DeDad at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-926-0947.-->