[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Achieve tremendous visibility to highly qualified specifiers and users of electrical construction industry products.
SPONSOR/EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 31, 2010.Cost per 10 x 8-ft. booth for one conference: $2495.
Special Multi-Conference Pricing• Save 20% on the total Sponsor/Exhibitor fee when you register for all seven conferences. Your total Sponsor/Exhibitor fee is only $13,972, or $1996 per conference.
• Save 15% when you register to be a Sponsor/Exhibitor for five or six conferences. Your reduced cost is $2121 per conference.
• Save 10% when you register to be a Sponsor/Exhibitor for three or four conferences. Your reduced cost is $2246 per conference.
Imagine a list of your best prospects. Now imagine them all in one room!
When the nation’s top electrical professionals need accurate information on changes to the National Electrical Code (NEC), they get it by attending an EC&M Seminars’ Code Change Conference.
Acknowledged by the electrical construction industry as the leaders in providing information on the NEC, EC&M Magazine and EC&M Seminars have been the preferred sources of this information and training for electrical contractors, electricians, electrical engineers, and plant/facility electrical maintenance personnel for over 60 years.
Providing this live training will be Mike Holt, a nationally recognized expert on the NEC and contributing author for EC&M. His ability to provide technical and complex information in an easy-to-understand, concise, and interesting manner make him one of the most sought-after trainers and teachers in the electrical construction industry.
As a Sponsor/Exhibitor at one or more of our conferences, you’ll come face-to-face with large numbers of your top prospects, at a fraction of the cost of individual sales calls - assuming you could arrange appointments into their busy schedules!
And, you can be assured of having a large and responsive audience. EC&M Seminars is an approved provider with the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES), through its Registered Continuing Education Provider Program (RCEPP). This means that professional engineers attending any of our 2011 NEC Code Change Conferences will get Professional Development Hours (PDHs), a requirement for re-licensing in many states. Also, our Code Change Conference Program is approved by almost all states having a continuing education requirement for re-licensing of master and journeyman electricians.
At these Conferences, we alternate intense education time with opportunities for attendee interaction with you, the Sponsor/Exhibitor — meaning these top professionals are completely focused on the National Electrical Code and are then exposed to your new products and technologies.
Here’s a sample of the caliber of electrical professionals
(Actual title and company) you can expect to interact
with at our proposed conferences:
• Electrical Dept. Manager, Allied Consulting
• Field Engineer, Braintree Electric Light Dept.
• Electrical Supervisor, Brandeis University
• Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, Pratt & Whitney
• Electrical Engineer, Polaroid Corp.
• Senior Engineer, Factory Mutual Research
• Lead Electrician, Pepperell Paper Co.
• Professional Engineer, HDR Engineering, Inc.
• Chief, Electrical Maintenance, Union Pacific Railroad
• Facilities Electrical Manager, Boeing
• Electrical Engineer, Army Corp. Of Engineers
• Professional Engineer, Abacus Engineered Systems
AS A SPONSOR/EXHIBITOR, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
• Face-to-face contact. You’ll have access to decision makers as well as specifiers and buyers of your products in a hands-on, problem-solving environment during each breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon coffee break.
• Display space. Your booth will be in the Vendor Technology Area, which will be located in the same or directly adjacent space where all conference breaks, meals, and receptions will be held.
• Sponsor/Exhibitor booth. Included with your booth are one 8-ft. table, two chairs, one wastebasket, and 120V power.
• Free registration list. Add impact to your presence with this list of qualified attendees for pre- and post-show promotional communications.
• Promotional support. You’ll receive specialized conference brochures so that you can invite your top 100 customers at a discounted rate of 10% off the advertised registration fee.
• Free staff attendance. We’ll provide one complete Conference Package for your booth staff (2 people per booth package) for each 10 x 8-ft. booth purchased. Additional staff attendees will be available at the heavily discounted price of only $200 per person (maximum of two additional people per booth package). This fee is to cover the costs of Mike Holt’s Code Change Book and food for each of the additional staff members for both days.
• Promotion and recognition. Your company name and logo will be prominently featured in all Conference materials, signage, and print and online ads promoting the Conferences.