Arc Flash Conferences
Get Important Design, Analysis, and Protection Information on the Hazard of Arc Flash From Your Home Or Office
- Original Ralph Lee Paper Assumptions and Resulting Calculations
- Requirements for Development of an Arc Flash Analysis
- Conducting an Arc Flash Site Analysis
- Differences Between NFPA 70E and IEEE 1584 Requirements
- Affect of System and Operating Conditions on Arc Flash Energy Levels
- Using Fuses to Mitigate Arc Flash
- Case Studies of Arc Flash Hazard Mitigation
Learn from these nationally recognized authorities:
- Jean Ayoub, GE Infrastructure, Energy
- Ajit Bapat, i-Gard
- John DeDad, DeDad Consulting LLC
- Benjamin Medich, P.E., Ballinger A&E
- Peter Walsh, P.E. Ferraz Shawmut
Earn Professional Development Hours.
Professional Engineers: EC&M Seminars (in conjunction with Dedad Consulting LLC), the sponsor of EC&M University’s e-Training Center, is certified as an approved provider by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) through that organization’s Registered Continuing Education Provider Program (RCEPP). If you are a registered professional engineer and attend all of the online courses, you will be granted Professional Development Hours (PDH’s), a requirement in many states for re-licensing.
Six One-Hour Arc Flash Online Courses Are Scheduled:
- April 21, 2010 11:00am Eastern: "Clarifying NFPA 70E and IEEE 1584 Requirements"
- April 28, 2010: 11:00am Eastern: "Impact of System and Operating Conditions On Arc Flash Energy Levels"
- May 20, 2010, 11:00am Eastern: "High Resistance Grounding and Arc Flash Accident Prevention"
- May 12, 2010 11:00am Eastern: "Mitigation of Arc Flash Hazards Using Fuses"
- June 16, 2010 11:00am Eastern: "Arc Flash Testing Updates"
- June 11, 2010, 11:00am Eastern: "Arc Flash Hazard Mitigation Case Studies